Anthony Lai is a performer, composer, and songwriter from Dearborn, MI. Though you may have seen him around town playing with The Phoenix Theory, Sarah and the Sugar Ham Band, performing with the barber shop quartet at Greenfield Village, or conducting the Seaway Chorale and Orchestra, Anthony has assembled a quintet of jazz professionals to bring you an evening of timeless music. You’ll hear hits made famous by voices like Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, and Michael Bublé for an enjoyable night of crooner classics. Visit anthonylaimusic.com
for plenty of info on all of his music projects.
Turn Your Downtown Receipts into Downtown Dollars!
- Make a purchase downtown the day of Music in the Streets.
- Present your receipt at the DDA booth to enter the drawing.
- Sit back, enjoy the concert, and wait to win big!
So pick up dinner on the way to the concert. Scarf on snacks during intermission. Fill your belly and you could fill your wallet too.
Getting to Music in the Streets:
* LAWN CHAIR SEATING is on Park Ave. between Philomene and White. Park and walk to the area.
* HANDICAPPED PARKING is at the corner of E. Philomene and Allen. Enter from Park.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org