Made in Michigan
We’re Celebrating All Things MICHIGAN
Two great days of shopping, eating, drinking, and dancing – Michigan style!
The 2023 Made in Michigan Festival is the state’s premier celebration of everything that makes our state great. With so many fun activities, there is something for everyone:
SHOP! With over 100 vendors, the Michigan-Made Market is packed with everything from euchre boards and Great Lakes art to Michigan-shaped patio chairs and jewelry.
EAT! We’ve got soup to nuts – literally. Food trucks and snack vendors serve up every Michigan favorite: pasties, fudge, sliders, BBQ, and more.
DRINK! No one goes thirsty with our selection of Michigan craft beer, cider, wine, and seltzers. And of course, Faygo pop.
PLAY! The Mitten Kids Activity Zone bursts with crafts, activities, children’s entertainment, and more.
DANCE! Whether it’s roaming street performers or the region’s best bands, your toes will be tapping well into the night.
September 22-23, 2023
Allen Rd. between Southfield and Roosevelt
Location: Allen Rd. between Southfield and Roosevelt
Promote Your One-of-a-Kind Business at Our One-of-a-Kind Festival
Downtown businesses: The Made in Michigan Festival 2023 will bring over 18,000 attendees practically to your door. Our Michigan-focused crowds are ready and eager to sample your products and experience your hometown brand. The DDA can help you convert these new customers into lifetime fans. FREE booths are available for all downtown businesses. Sponsorships, banner spots, the scavenger hunt – there are so many ways to build your business at the festival.
Select your Vendor Category below to learn more and apply!
Happy Hungry Crowds
Bring on the eats! With record breaking crowds expected, there will be thousands of hungry people eager to try your specialties. The Made in Michigan Festival is seeking food trucks with taste bud tempting treats.
FOOD TRUCK BENEFITS
Flat fee per truck, no additional charges
Complete menu and pricing freedom
- Early Bird Weekend Rate $400 (Register by June 1). Daily rates available.
- Standard Weekend Rate $500 (Register June 1-Aug. 31). Daily rates available.
- Last Minute Weekend Rate $575 (Register Sept. 1-15). Daily rates available.
* based on availability
Entertain Over 18,000 Attendees
Singers, bands, jugglers – whatever your talent, we have a stage for you (well, actually, no stage…but a very nice spot with electrical hook up).
We can’t pay, but you may pass the hat — to over 18,000 participants. Good exposure and lots of fun.
STREET PERFORMER BENEFITS
Free Marketing for Michigan Businesses
Come show off how your company makes this state great. The goal is to educate and entertain the public about Michigan’s diverse commercial landscape.
- 18,000+ Attendees
- Electricity available
As Big as You Want it
Participation can be little or big, including:
- Poster/Banner. We’ll be plastering the stage/beer tent with all kinds of items from Michigan companies, schools, and attractions.
- Prizes. The DDA will award prizes for raffles, trivia contests, and kids’ scavenger hunts.
- Products. Our DDA-manned Made in Michigan booth will feature different food and product samples throughout the day.
- Costumed Character. Your mascot may walk the site, distribute samples, pose for photos, etc.
- Unmanned Info Booth. Educational booths will be scattered throughout the site.
- Demo Booth. Bring your products to the people with demonstrations, hands-on try outs, samples, etc.
- What Else? Let us know if you have another way to promote your company. We’re open to just about anything.
The Made in Michigan Festival is as unique and diverse as our great state. We pack the streets with an enticing mix of fine art, handcrafts, food items, and small batch manufactured goods. Join vendors from across the state celebrating our unique Michigan hobbies, interests, and resources with one-of-a-kind products and surprises.
- 18,000-20,000 attendees
- 180+ vendors
- The Great State Food Truck Rally
- Mitten Kids Activity Zone
- Early Bird $150 (Register by May 15)
- Standard $175 (Register May 16-Aug. 31)
- Last Minute $200 (Register Sept. 1-15*)
* based on availability
2022Vendor Booth ParticipantsMIM 19-Vendor List-By Name
Come join the fun and capitalize on your Michigan legacy in 2023. The Made in Michigan Festival attracts over 18,000 fans for the state’s best food, brews, artists, and musicians. Crowds will celebrate your Michigan roots at our one-of-a-kind, family-friendly festival. Showcase your products, directly connect with Michigan-focused audiences, and differentiate yourself from out- of-state competition. Sponsorship packages available for every budget and goal.
Have Fun and Help Your Community
We need YOUR help in 2023. Whether you can give a single hour, bring along a troop or group, join a committee, or spend the whole weekend on site, the Made in Michigan Festival needs your imprint. We rely on the help of dozens of volunteers to fill positions selling tickets, pouring beer, running kids activities, and much more. Come volunteer with us, meet new people, and have some fun!